Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Babies' Birthdays!

4 posters

Go down

Our Babies' Birthdays! Empty Our Babies' Birthdays!

Post  Erin Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:01 pm

I was editing this and my screen crashed..... I'll come back and make it purdy some other time Wink

Tessa- 10/6

Melody- 10/22

Brynne- 10/22

Shawnda- 10/24

Carrie- 10/30

Rachel- 11/3

Jen- 11/4

Sara- 11/4

Stacey- 11/6

Shawnee- 11/8

Erin- 11/14

Cat- 11/15

Megan- 11/17

Chris- 11/18

Kate- 11/20

Lexie- 11/23

Gaia- 11/25

Amanda- 12/3

Treya- 12/
Erin
Erin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 875
Job/hobbies : Super Mommy
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://www.TheMomAdventures.com

Back to top Go down

Our Babies' Birthdays! Empty Re: Our Babies' Birthdays!

Post  Treya Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Hey Erin: Lu's bday is Dec 9th..not sure if you couldn't find it or it was a victim of the great screen crash of '09!
Treya
Treya
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:02 pm

LOL OK.... I just copied and pasted from Melody's post. I I may have missed the 9 Very Happy
Erin
Erin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 875
Job/hobbies : Super Mommy
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://www.TheMomAdventures.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MellowdeeH Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 pm

I added the babies' names:

Tessa- Jameson 10/6

Melody- Kaden 10/22

Brynne- Ellie and Taige 10/22

Shawnda- Karly 10/24

Carrie- Kendall 10/30

Rachel- Brylee 11/3

Jen- Elaina 11/4

Sara- Andrew 11/4

Stacey- Aiden 11/6

Shawnee- Ava 11/8

Erin- Thor 11/14

Cat- Cameron 11/15

Megan- Macey 11/17

Chris- Lee 11/18

Kate- T.J. 11/20

Lexie- Ella 11/23

Gaia- Jack 11/25

Amanda- Javon 12/3

Treya- Lula 12/9
MellowdeeH
MellowdeeH
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  calloydmo Mon May 04, 2009 10:57 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!
HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY ELAINA & ANDREW!!!
HAPPY BELATED 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO ELLE, TAIGE, KADEN & KENDALL!!
(I think I'm caught up on birthdays for now)

Hi girls!

Sorry I didn't post this weekend. I did a lot of running and we had a local festival yesterday that DH rode in his Corvette in the parade. Lee and I went and watched...well I watched...Lee slept through most of the parade.

Lee seems to be doing better with his ears. He finished his antibiotics on Saturday. We see the doc on May 22nd for his 6 mo appt and she'll check his ears then. I can't believe he'll be 6 months old in just 2 weeks! Where does the time go?

I would like some feedback from those of you who have done traveling with your LOs. What did you bring that you couldn't live without? What did you bring but not really need? I have a quick weekend trip the 16th of this month to Nebraska for my cousin's graduation. That one I'm not too worried about because my whole family will be there and I'll have lots of help. Next month I'm traveling with just DH & Lee and we're flying so I'm a little more anxious.

Ok...gonna do some personals then I'm off to work.

Melody...I love ordering diapers online. I may have to check out diapers.com if they take coupons. I love the sites that don't have bricks & mortar stores because you save on sales tax in most cases. If you can find free shipping it can be a lot cheaper. I'm using the Baby Dry right

Erin...Congrats again on the house. I can't believe you're packing up and moving again. Hopefully this will be the last time for a while.

Kate...Lee is doing great on sleeping. Thanks for asking. He goes down anywhere from 7:00 to 9:00 in the evening and sleeps until 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning. We have to get up sometimes once at night to reposition him and give him his paci back. He is moving around so much he'll scoot himself into the corner of his crib and get stuck and then start fussing. How are TJ and Cassie doing? Don't the ear infections SUCK? And bronchitis on top of it. UGH?

Lexie...I am awful with shopping online at work. I find if I don't get something when I think of it I forget later. When I get home I have to fight my DH for time on the computer. I do get my work done but sometimes end up staying later than I want to because of my online shopping addictions.

Jen...Yay for joining the gym. My DH wants to join a local Gold's Gym and I want to join the Y so we're at a stand still right now. I definitely need to do something. I hurt all over at the end of the day and when I get up in the morning. He's only 21 lbs now and will just get bigger so I have to get in better shape or I will really pay for it. The pool is uncovered and they shocked it on Saturday. It's still a little murky so they'll probably shock it again before they try to clean it. It's still too cool to swim but I know we'll get LOTS of time in it real soon. It's supposed to start warming up again this week.

Sara...hope your babies are feeling better. Thanks for posting the article on allergies. I was wondering if Lee might have some mild allergies. I guess I can stop worrying for now. How big is Andrew now? Lee is 27.5 inches and 21 lbs. I had to buy him 12 month clothes for the summer and when I went through some clothes I had put aside from my BFF and SIL I pulled out all the 12 month and 18 month figuring he'll probably be able to wear the 18 month by Fall. We just have some big boys don't we! I hope you get things caught up at work. If they are expecting you to take on this extra job while your co-worker is out they need to take some of your other job duties away. You can't do it all. I do hope you're an hourly employee and not salaried so they have to PAY you for all these extra hours you're putting in.

Treya...Lee does that after he has a bottle a lot of times. He did it a lot more when he had his respitory infection. If it gets worse or she starts running a fever have it checked out.

Shawnee...Ava's new pic is adorable. I'm guessing that's from the family photo shoot you did recently. What a cutie she is. Lee is trying to roll over to his tummy. If I put him on all 4's he'll try to rock a little but doesn't quite know what to do next.

Rachel...Happy Birthday again! That's great that John is going to try to be more involved. Sounds like Brylee is getting to be quite the big girl! She going to be standing up in that crib before you know it.

Ok...gotta cut this short now. I have a staff meeting in 5 minutes and nature calls!

Take care all.
calloydmo
calloydmo
Needs to get out more
Needs to get out more

Number of posts : 558
Job/hobbies : Director Quality Assurance
Registration date : 2008-07-12

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1135987297&ref=profile#/p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum